While adding a glass room addition to your home offers breathtaking views of your surroundings and puts you back in touch with nature, you may want to consider adding an element of privacy and light control to your sanctuary. Patio Enclosures offers a wide selection of custom blinds and shades for your new sunroom or solarium.
Vertical blinds are still the most popular choice for a Patio Enclosures glass sunroom for both privacy and light control. Our selection of blinds has been specifically chosen for sunroom use based on their tolerance and exposure to intense sunlight.
- Choose from a wide selection of vinyl and fabric styles and colors
- Blinds resist fading and warping
For more information about vertical blinds, please visit Great Day Improvements Blinds & Shades page.
Honeycomb Double Insulating Cellular Shades
Cellular shades feature an energy-efficient, double honeycomb cell design that increases the energy efficiency of your home and helps reduce your energy bills.
- Double cell, energy-smart construction helps insulate windows and reduce energy use
- Crisp double honeycomb cellular construction will not sag or flatten
- Light gauge fabric provides excellent blocking of virtually 100% of harmful UV light
- Breakthrough Cord Connector, for child safety, is an available option
For more information about honeycomb shades, please visit Great Day Improvements Blinds & Shades page.
Wood and Faux Wood Blinds
Wood blinds transform your windows into beautiful works of art.
- Hand-selected hardwood adds richness and character
- Many stains and paints are available to match any decor
- Faux wood blinds are excellent options for high-humidity spaces
For more information about wood and faux wood blinds, please visit Great Day Improvements Blinds & Shades page.
Roller shades are sleek, clean and compact. Our vast collection features soft, touchable textures and weaves in a variety of colors allowing you to create any style from traditional to contemporary.
- Roller shades block the sun's heat and glare
- Fabrics range from light-filtering see-through to complete black-out
- Clutch-control lifting system comes standard, using a beaded chain to control upward and downward movement
- Optional motorized control is available for one touch control
For more information about roller shades, please visit Great Day Improvements Blinds & Shades page.
Symphony Soprano Insulating Cellular Shades
Our double honeycomb cell design is not only beautiful, but energy-efficient, providing shade while reducing your home's energy bills. Great for any sunroom or solarium, our cellular shades can be mounted on a flexible track.
- Translucent fabric provides filtered light while reducing solar heat gain
- Block 100% of harmful UV rays, protecting furniture and flooring from fading
- Note; Curved eave solariums are no longer available from Great Day Improvements.
For more information about Symphony cellular shades, please visit Great Day Improvements Blinds & Shades page.
Solar Shading Systems
Trackstar™ solar shades are an ideal solution for treating curved windows typically found in solariums, conservatories and greenhouses. The Trackstar™ shade has been engineered to allow smooth operation over curved windows, as the shade is held in place by carriers that run along a fixed track.
- Most Trackstar™ shades are made of solar-screen fabric
- Available in a variety of colors, textures and styles to compliment your décor
For more information about solar shading systems, please visit Great Day Improvements Blinds & Shades page.
Stylish and custom made, these exterior shades decrease fading from damaging UV rays and saves you money on energy bills. These shades complement your home's decor and look great.
- Available in four standard frame colors
- Premium grade screen fabrics
For more information about exterior shading, please visit Great Day Improvements Blinds & Shades page.
If you have begun planning for your new sunroom, its probably a good time to think about how you are going to furnish your new space. First things, first. How are you going to use your patio room? The answer to this important question will determine your next step. Chances are, if you are like most homeowners, whatever you plan to use your room for, you will need additional seating.
Patio Enclosures offers quality, yet affordable, rattan sunroom furniture collections from Palm Springs Rattan® and Garden Classics®. Choose from casual to elegant living room collections and perfectly practical dining collections. Fabric selections include over 200 variations so you can create a set that is just your style.
Your design consultant can show you sample swatches, frame finishes and review set and ala carte pricing during your design consultation.
View our rattan sunroom furniture collections in our photo gallery