Because each sunroom is custom manufactured and custom designed to your home specifically, we do not give over-the-phone estimates. We pride ourselves on giving you the best price for your project, but before we can do that, we need to see what we are working with and ask you some important questions. Our design consultant takes into account several factors when quoting you a price.
Here are some sample questions:
- Is a new foundation required or can the existing foundation be used?
- Can we build onto your existing deck?
- What city requirements do we need to meet?
- Does your city require design drawings?
- Does your city require a building permit?
- Are there any variances we need to be aware of?
- How do you plan to use the room?
- What size room is ideal for you and your family?
- Will you require a heating/cooling system?
Based on the project’s scope, your design consultant will then recommend the right room to fit your home, lifestyle and budget. Patio Enclosures understands the financial demands of today’s economy, which is why we offer several financing options to fit your budget. Our goal is to help make your dream of owning a sunroom, solarium or screen room a reality. Ask your Design Consultant for details or view our financing section
for more information.